Will APPLE increase Battery Life?

This isnt some technical or engineering phenomena related post but this is what I felt the need when I use an Iphone.......... will APPLE increase Battery life?

According to what I have seen, Battery life is one of the main issues when a person uses an Iphone.
Although the sleek design, amazing features and smooth on-screen touch system is proving to be beneficial for Iphone series but the quick loss of battery life makes the user more conscious for the sake of using it for long interval.

Here,the consumer satisfaction is kept at stake.
But keeping in view its amazing specifications, this one little flaw is neglected.

However, it is still a flaw.

What I feel  is that after Steve Jobs (R.I.P) passed away, APPLE has lost its perk in innovation.But its just my opinion......
I mean Iphone5 is less promising than Iphone4 according to my peers.

Well, lets just hope, APPLE will soon better battery life to make it outstand among any other android.


Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts