Attending Pakistan Auto Show 2015

Hi everyone. Its been such a long time since I interacted with everyone and lets just say that I havent had the time to write, but I seriously miss you guys for your admiration and support. Do share your views people on this post as well.
Also I do have another reason of not writing and I am overwhelmed to write about it and share it with all my lovely readers. I am graduating next week :D Yeah, a quick message for all my readers , do believe in yourself no matter how hard the situation gets. How about I share a short story before continuing my blogpost. I am going to get my degree for B.E and I love to write alot. At times my teachers intrigued me on my academics and even suggested of dropping it since I was a better writer, The point is, find your strength and stick with it. Never get underestimated from others and always believe in yourself.

Enough of my story now, LOL, now lets begin with the blog post.

Where do I start? Oh yeah, Pakistan Auto Show 2015, lets just say that the standards were kept high and it is commendable to all the organizers and exhibitors that they did quite an awesome job.
I went to this show since I am getting a degree in automotive engineering. I love technology and cars, and this show was a great platform for getting an insight to the industrial advancements.

Pakistan auto show was held in Karachi on 6 to 8 march, 2015. I had the opportunity to personally visit this exhibition on 8th march 2015. When I stepped inside through the security doors, I knew this would be better than I thought. The exhibition was presented in three different halls which were wide enough to accommodate thousands of people at once with the inclusion of heavy machines that were presented there. It mostly included cars, bikes, truck, Qingqi. In addition, it also had CNC milling machines, fasteners, bolts, tires, air filters and many other supporting elements to frame up a locomotive.

I was accompanied by two of my colleagues plus classmates to help me get a better insight and make the best from this trip of mine. In addition, I seriously loved the art exhibition by the students of Karachi School of arts for making creative sculptures using gears, cables and other components.

Pak Suzuki's recent launch Kizashi drew my attention at once when I entered the hall. The car was displayed in red color which seemed to define more of the car's features. However, Honda had presented its products in a more diversified picture for people to view. It included Deluxe, Prider, City Modulo, Civic and City Aspire Other exhibitors included ZIC lubricants, Rastgar, CompAir, Metaline Industries, General Engineering Industries, MEPL, Skyhigh Industries, Sheerani Engineering, A&A Metal Industries, Tariq Engineering, Hinopak, Crisis Management, Denso, Crest Goshi, Valvoline, SimCon, Agriauto, Razi sons, AMANTECH, KTDMC, 3D Engineering Services, Mumtaz Engineering, Aftab Technologies, Supertech, Alson Auto Parts and many more. More than 100 of exhibitors from Pakistan, China, Iran made this exhibition a huge success.

I would say that Faro arm used for reverse engineering stole the show when it became functional. I remember families quoting " We saw like this on T.V" .

To sum it up on my little trip, I would say that it is the best place to check out. However, I would also comment that professionals are highly encouraged to visit.

It will take place at Lahore very soon :)

P.S. the picture quality might not be so great, I had a Tablet

Do follow me twitter.com/nedian123 and like my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs




Comments

Popular Posts