Technology news: Air Umbrella

air_umbrella4So I owe this research to a FB page where I came to know about Air Umbrella and looked up to it to gather some info and share it on my blog.

So air umbrella is a creative design of umbrella that does not have any canopy attached.

Weird ...... well no!
Air Umbrella is unique in terms of its design.It uses the air from surroundings and develops pressure so as to form an upper layer of air that prevents raindrops or any other thing to come in contact.
Another thing I thought was the catch of the design was that you can control the length of the umbrella through a push button.

Air Umbrella is equipped with an on/off button as well to make use of this design.

Honestly, I think its pretty cool having air to deflect rain drops and avoid the whole push and wrap up kind of procedure which happens when you use normal umbrella.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts