Android Gaming Application 2013 review

Engineering is related to technology so I thought why not post something about Android Application in it.

So my nephew was playing on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 when he came across a game named VECTOR  and told me to check the game out.

I must say the graphics of the game are dynamic. A clear view of the playing criteria has also been explained.

Its not like some typical chasing game but seems to be stood up to the next level with professional tricks.

I got quite addicted to the game regardless I am more into cars and racing games.

Another game that is my personal favorite is Highway Rider.The graphics defined are yet dynamic.

If you are a fan of racing games than this game is must to be played.
One thing that I also liked about this game that the accidents and damage due to reckless driving of the bike has also been mentioned.


I had played many games in 2013 but these were the games I got most addicted to.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs


Comments

Popular Posts