internship report


Acknowledgement
First and foremost I would like to express my thanks to Allah because He has given a chance to me to share my experience through my internship report.

  I thank those who have supported me to perform the internship.Hence I want to give my special thanks to;

* "Company name" for giving opportunity to me to learn and get the real work experience .
* Reference- for their dedication and devotion that served me an inspiration.
 *Lastly I am grateful to the entire faculty ,without their untiring assistance and guidance, encouragement, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism throughout this internship, this internship program could not have been well.  


Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts