Nokia Mobiles and Ordinary Mobiles: Why does it stand out?


Hey friends I am back with yet another post for you guys to help you reveal about the amazing world of engineering, science and technology.

There have been quite many researches in this world throughout this year that some how contributed to our lifestyle in a significant manner.


So I was out with some of my friends and brought upon the discussion of Nokia and other mobile sets. I mean do you ever wonder why does it stand out? Why does it not fail?

Seeking onto history of cellphones, Nokia has always been actively participated towards facilitating the cellular networking and leading the world towards advancing technology. With many competitors throughout the years, there should have been decline in the demand of Nokia products owing to the many competitors so why does it still stay firm even after all this time?

I believe it is the fact that Nokia mobiles are commonly available for the many classes that exists among the people such that it fits with personal customization of the user more effectively. But on the other hand, there have been many cellular companies that offer many advanced features with compatible prices yet people choose to go over Nokia.

This is where the second strategy of the successful company comes in when it decided to excel on its focus to provide a durable set of cellphones to the people such that it might be cost effective for them. Adding less features but making it sustainable under the drastic conditions has earned the brand of Nokia with great applause from the common World.

I think Nokia over the years has emerged to be a part for many families to be a symbol of standard services and personal customization.

I remember the first cell phone that I had received was Nokia 3310. Although it was much but the features, although were limited, yet they were truly connective to the era.

I hope you guys like my analysis :)

Follow me at twitter.com/nedian123 and like Facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts