Is Apple Iphone 6 a disaster?


Hello tech readers!! I hope you are having a wonderful time out there.
Firstly, I apologize for being super busy and yes secondly I admit that I had been craving to post on my blog.

So, today I will be reviewing on the most buzzing topic out there i.e., iphone 6

Let me first explain my opinion on that. I think Apple hasn't been the same with the loss of Steve Jobs. The perks of Apple devices seem to diminish and some how its progress is declining in terms of market.

If we talk about Iphone 6, it is said to have similar appearance to that of Samsung Galaxy series. I do not judge it on looks but it sure has some declining factors to it. It is said to bend at large scales with less rigid body and frame as claimed by the owners.

Speaking of owner, I remember a video had gone viral where the first person to buy Apple iphone 6 had dropped it. Call it a drop test or excitement hype, but it sure had attracted people to this product.

I feel Apple has not invested much to iphone 6 with its appearance. I mean come on people Iphones set a trend to be slimmer and stylish but not case of Iphone 6.

Any who, we love iphones and lets hope this product flashes to people.

Until the next time people, happy reading :)

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 and like my Face book fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts