Cars, cars and now Driverless cars!!

 Hey people !! I hope your day is going good and if not dont worry because there can be no sunshine without a little rain, keep your spirits high :)

I hardly get to write now because of my busy schedule but I am always there for my readers.

Any who, today I will be talking about Driverless cars.
The name suggests that it is a car with no driver..Duh!!

So, its been reported that the UK would be among the pioneering country looking forward to commercialize driver less cars for common public. The commercialization procedure would be completed by January 2015, the next year. Although it was announced to be this year but the assurance takes up the time of testing fully autonomous driver less cars to a place where robotics get tested. In December,2013, the testing got geared up by the high officials such that it would be made feasible for general public.

Lets hope for the best and await for Driver less cars on road
via TechCrunch

Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/nedian123 and join my Facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs



Comments

Popular Posts